Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Marino Institute of Education
Ireland - Dublin
Marino Institute of Education2008-Present
- EKT, a pilot project exploring the use and impact of a smart technological system to support school placement in five European countries.
- EKT, a trans-national platform to support school placement.
- A sequential explanatory mixed methods study of pre-service teachers’ experiences of and attitudes to coding in Ireland.
- Pre-Service Teachers' Technological Self-Efficacy - an Irish Perspective
- Factors Influencing Pre-Service Teachers' Use of Technology on School Placement - Mind the Gap
- Professional Use of Technology on School Placement - an Irish study
- Using ePortfolios in a College of Education - an interim report
- Teacher Identified Uses of Technology in the Classroom - an Irish cohort.
- A Vision for Education in 2026 – the Views of a Cohort of Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers.
- What Should We Investigate Next? A Scoping Exercise to Identify Variables of Relevance in Teachers’ Views on Technology-Related Issues