Tampere University of Applied Sciences
Finland - Tampere
- "Have You Tried Switching It On and Off Again?": Exploring the Levels of Support of International Educators During the COVID-19 Pandemic using the TPACK Framework.
- E-Learning in Peru: Habits and Attitudes Towards Online Distance Learning
- Unexpected Insights: A Collaborative Autoethnography of the Experiences of International Students on an Authentic E-Learning Distance Educational Leadership Program
- The LMS versus Social Media: A Case Study Examining the use of Learning Technologies by Brazilian Teachers on a Finnish Teacher Education Program.
- Samba and Sauna: The Implementation of Educational Technology by Brazilian Teachers Participating in a Finnish Online Teacher Education Program.
- The Development of Finnish Global Education: A case study from Tampere University of Applied Sciences focussing on online teacher education and health sciences programs.
- From the Top of the World: A Presentation Examining Efforts to Internationalize Finnish Vocational Higher Education
- From North to South: An Examination of a Finnish Online Teacher Development Program Implemented in Brazil.
- Around the World: A Showcase Examining Efforts to Internationalize Finnish Vocational Higher Education.
- Authentic Education: Lessons from an Online Finnish Teacher Development Program for 21st Century Faculty.
Program Director, MBA in Educational Leadership. Researcher: Critical Applied Research of Digitalization in Education (CARDE), Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Finland. Thirty years experience as an international educator in a variety of institutions in Europe and the Middle East before becoming involved in teacher education and the implementation of educational technologies to enhance student learning.