EdMedia 2015 Saturday, Mar. 24 9:22 p.m. EDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
Download a digital copy of the Final Program (3.4 MB) We have attendees from around the world! See where they're from on our Attendee World Map!
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Piatip Phuapan on May 8, 2015, 3:12 p.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- John Orlando on May 21, 2015, 3:33 p.m.
- Jon Dron on June 22, 2015, 11:18 a.m.
- Jon Dron on June 5, 2015, 8:39 p.m.
- Architectures for Educational Technology Systems
- Authoring Tools
- Computer-Mediated Communication
- Constructivist Perspectives
- Cooperative/Collaborative Learning
- Country-Specific Developments
- Design Principles
- Design of Distance Learning Systems
- Distributed Learning Environments
- Evaluation of Impact
- Exemplary Projects
- Groupware & WWW-based Tools
- Implementation Experiences
- Improving Classroom Teaching
- Indigenous Peoples & Technology Issues/Applications
- Infrastructure, Technology & Techniques
- Institution-Specific Cases
- Instructor Networking
- Instructor Training and Support
- Interactive Learning Environments
- International Challenges
- Methodologies for System Design
- Multimedia/Hypermedia Applications
- Multimedia/Hypermedia Systems
- New Roles for Teachers/Learners
- Other: Research, Library Issues, etc.
- Pedagogical Issues
- Policy and Law
- Research Perspectives
- SIG: Emerging Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- SIG: Learning Design
- Site Management Considerations
- Teaching/Learning Strategies
- Usability/User Studies
- User Interface Design
- Virtual Reality
- Virtual Universities
- WWW-based Course Sites & Learning Resources
- WWW-based Course-Support Systems