EdMedia 2016 Saturday, May. 28 12:41 p.m. PDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
We have attendees from around the world! See where they're from on our Attendee World Map!
Newest Discussions View All
- Karen Johnson on March 11, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
- Bjorn Pederson on March 17, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
- Elizabeth Frander on April 6, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
- Architectures for Educational Technology Systems
- Authoring Tools
- Computer-Mediated Communication
- Constructivist Perspectives
- Cooperative/Collaborative Learning
- Country-Specific Developments
- Design Principles
- Design of Distance Learning Systems
- Distributed Learning Environments
- Evaluation of Impact
- Exemplary Projects
- Groupware & WWW-based Tools
- Implementation Experiences
- Improving Classroom Teaching
- Indigenous Peoples & Technology Issues/Applications
- Infrastructure, Technology & Techniques
- Institution-Specific Cases
- Instructor Networking
- Instructor Training and Support
- Interactive Learning Environments
- International Challenges
- Methodologies for System Design
- Multimedia/Hypermedia Applications
- Multimedia/Hypermedia Systems
- New Roles for Teachers/Learners
- Other: Research, Library Issues, etc.
- Pedagogical Issues
- Policy and Law
- Research Perspectives
- SIG: Emerging Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- SIG: Learning Design
- Site Management Considerations
- Teaching/Learning Strategies
- Usability/User Studies
- User Interface Design
- Virtual Reality
- Virtual Universities
- WWW-based Course Sites & Learning Resources
- WWW-based Course-Support Systems