E-Learn 2014 Tuesday, Mar. 28 4:25 p.m. CDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
We have attendees from around the world! See where they're from on our Attendee World Map!
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Peter Esperanza on Oct. 21, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
Posted by Sarah North on Oct. 9, 2014, 2:32 p.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Elizabeth Dalton on Oct. 7, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
- Tamara Rabinovich on Oct. 24, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
- Peter Esperanza on Oct. 21, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
- Content Development
- Designing, Developing, and Assessing E-Learning
- E-Learning Trends and Innovations (social learning, mobile, augmented etc.)
- E-Learning in Developing Countries (Opportunities, Trends, Challenges, and Success Stories)
- Implementation Examples & Issues
- Instructional Design
- Policy Issues
- Social & Cultural Issues
- Standards & Interoperability
- Tools & Systems