E-Learn 2016 Tuesday, Jul. 26 11:55 a.m. EDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
We have attendees from around the world! See where they're from on our Attendee World Map!
- Content Development
- Designing, Developing, and Assessing E-Learning
- E-Learning Trends and Innovations (Social Learning, Mobile, Augmented etc.)
- E-Learning in Developing Countries (Opportunities, Trends, Challenges, and Success Stories)
- Implementation Examples & Issues
- Instructional Design
- Policy Issues
- Social & Cultural Issues
- Standards & Interoperability
- Tools & Systems