Bulletin Board

Posted by Michael Searson on February 15 2012 at 9:27 p.m.

Tags: bulletin

Attendees - Please post quick comments or announcements here. Coordinate meetings, dining out, carpools, etc.

• Hi Micheal and every one, this is interesting. I almost thought I was lost the first time I was redirected to this weblocation. See more of you next week in this forum. For those who will attend the conference live all the best. As for me I will be there online. Cheers

Posted

• Michael, My slideshow is not showing up in my virtual paper discussion area. I submitted it. I think it would benefit attendees to be able to access this as well as the full paper in the discussion area. How can I get this visible there? Kimberly Bartholomew

Posted

• Institutional Review Board (IRB) - Approved International Global Perspectives Research Study Underway to collect narratives of educational experiences.

Please consider being a participant in my study (or refer someone), if you . . .

• Attained your graduate (post-graduate) degree in an education discipline outside of the United States • A woman over 40 • Work in some capacity with adults in the community • Are willing to be interviewed for approximately 90 minutes • Are willing to provide your CV, your dissertation or thesis electronically, and any other biographical or experiential learning material

Please contact Dr. Jo Ann Bamdas, Associate Graduate Faculty, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL cell: (561/945-2266). jbamdas1@fau.edu.
    Informed Consent available for review while I am at SITE or at any time.

Posted