Is an effective blended e-learning environment feasible in Universities?

Posted by Beatrice Aguti on March 20 2013 at 10:44 p.m.

Tags: Effective blended e-learning

1. What are the key drivers for adopting blended e-learning initiatives in Universities?
  2. What challenges do Universities face in regards to delivering blended e-learning?
  3. Effective blended e-learning: What factors greatly influence the effectiveness of blended e-learning within Universities?
  4. What are the considerations for promoting a well-balanced blended e-learning environment?

• I am currently conducting research in achievement of effective blended e-learning within Universities. With this forum, I am looking forward to sharing views and ideas with e-learning experts, educationalists, technologists, learning designers and system developers on how to make blended e-learning more effective within Universities.

Posted

• Hi, I come from the one university that prides itself with one-to-one supervisions (Cambridge, UK). However,blended-learning does have a place in our pedagogical approach and I can comment on the topic from the perspective of foreign language teaching/learning. All your questions as per above do stand and would lead to a useful discussion.

Posted

• Hi, I come from the one university that prides itself with one-to-one supervisions (Cambridge, UK). However,blended-learning does have a place in our pedagogical approach and I can comment on the topic from the perspective of foreign language teaching/learning. All your questions as per above do stand and would lead to a useful discussion.

Hello, Good morning.. thanks for showing your interest in this topic. I am wondering whether you are available now so that we can hold a discussion

Posted in reply to Nebojša Radic