SITE 2015 Monday, May. 22 8:11 p.m. PDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
Posted by David Slykhuis on Jan. 29, 2015, 7:30 a.m.
Hi All! I hope you are excited for the 2015 SITE conference in Las Vegas! Please use Academic Experts to help your conference experience. Some things to do:
- Fill out your profile, with a picture!
- Use the planner and schedule to find the sessions you want to attend!
- Leave comments and start discussions about sessions and topics at SITE.
Hopefully you won't be too distracted by all the attractions of Las Vegas and will spend time in the sessions and attending the social events. They are great places to get to know SITE members from around the world. Speaking of, did you know more than 50 countries will be represented at SITE 2015?! More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Lisa Grable on Feb. 25, 2015, 11:21 a.m.
This paper describes the continued challenges associated with school-based research of technology and teacher training training programs, more than 10 years after the strong push for scientifically-based research in education began at the U.S. federal level. The authors’ experiences with implementing experimental designs, using high stakes test scores and online surveys as measures of program success, and negotiating data collections with wary teachers are discussed.
Posted by AACE Conferences on Feb. 21, 2015, 6:04 p.m.
Posted by Ruth Swart on Feb. 12, 2015, 7:36 a.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Tiina Mäkelä on Feb. 12, 2015, 7:33 a.m.
- Gerald Knezek on Jan. 22, 2015, 8:43 p.m.
- Ju Park on Feb. 13, 2015, 7:44 a.m.
- African Perspective
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Computational Thinking
- Digital Fabrication
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Games & Simulations
- Geospatial Education
- Graduate Education & Faculty Development
- Information Literacy Education (Library & Media Science)
- International Education
- K-12 Online Learning
- Mathematics Education
- Mobile Learning
- New Possibilities with Information Technology Education
- Research & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education / Assistive Technology
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Wearable Technologies
- Workforce Education