SITE 2016 Friday, Sep. 20 4:11 a.m. EDT
Posted by David Slykhuis on Feb. 25, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
We are busy back stage putting the final touches on what should be an outstanding program in Savannah! The SITE conference presents you with an opportunity to connect with people from around the world to learn how technology is used in teacher education in all content areas. This allows you to see new technology, learn new teaching methods and experience content both in and out of your area of expertise. In other words, you have the opportunity to expand all phases of your own TPACK!
The Keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, and workshops form the academic core of the SITE conference. To really maximize your experience, however, you need to find out why SITE is the ‘friendly society’ by attending the social events and connecting with old and new friends and colleagues.
Before you attend SITE, be sure to complete your Academic Experts profile. Use AE to connect with others and build your itinerary for the week. Be sure to add attending at least one Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting! The more connected you become to SITE the more you will gain from the experience. Use the hashtag #SITEconf to share with the SITE community your preparation and SITE conference experience. More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Reatha Harrison on Feb. 16, 2016, 2:42 a.m.
Posted by Michael Spaulding on Feb. 16, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Michael Spaulding on Feb. 16, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
- Teresa Petty on Feb. 24, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
- Jennifer Williams on Feb. 24, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
- African Perspective
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Computational Thinking
- Digital Fabrication
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Games & Simulations
- Geospatial Education
- Graduate Education & Faculty Development
- Information Literacy Education (Library & Media Science)
- International Education
- K-12 Online Learning
- Mathematics Education
- Mobile Learning
- New Possibilties with Information Technologies
- Research & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education / Assistive Technology
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Wearable Technologies
- Workforce Education