Sessions & Poster Demos
Discussion sessions and poster demos. Authors can post additional questions and attendees can ask further questions.
Thank you for participating in my presentation. I would love to know what implications you see for this research with ...Posted by Holly Ellis on March 28, 2018, 4:29 p.m.
Excellent presentationPosted by Terrie Bethea-Hampton on March 28, 2018, 11:59 a.m.
- Nelson Orta on March 27, 2018, 3:09 a.m.
- Karen Jin on March 26, 2018, 11:52 a.m.
- Xuemei Li on March 26, 2018, 1:52 a.m.
- Justin Elswick on March 26, 2018, 1:02 a.m.
The purpose of this virtual presentation is to offer critical reflections and lessons learned from the ongoing development of a ...Posted by Georgina Rivera-Singletary on March 25, 2018, 7:02 p.m.
The purpose of this virtual presentation is to offer critical reflections and lessons learned from the ongoing development of a ...Posted by Sarah Mirlenbrink Bombly on March 25, 2018, 5:17 p.m.
Because there is great need for customized interactive training for education technology tools, this paper presents the design, development and ...Posted by Noran Emara on March 25, 2018, 8:17 a.m.
Because reflection has become a guiding principle of teacher professional growth and development and is represented in numerous national association ...Posted by Tina Chaseley on March 24, 2018, 11:01 p.m.
A principal aspect of design thinking that separates it from other creative problem-solving activities is that it is human-centered. Designers ...Posted by Paul Skaggs on March 22, 2018, 9:28 p.m.
- Lara Kassab on March 22, 2018, 7:54 p.m.
- Kate Popejoy on March 22, 2018, 4:15 p.m.
- Teresa Petty on March 19, 2018, 6:27 p.m.
- Toby Emert on March 19, 2018, 2:32 a.m.
- Renesha Hendrix on March 16, 2018, 5:42 p.m.
Articulating a Novice-Expert Paradigm for GIS Use in Secondary Science and Social Studies ClassroomsPosted by Alec Bodzin on March 12, 2018, 8:03 p.m.
- Ian Clemente on March 9, 2018, 2:45 a.m.
- Kelly Rippard on March 9, 2018, 1:54 a.m.
- AACE Conferences on March 7, 2018, 9:07 p.m.