East Carolina University
United States of America - Greenville
Dr. Abbie Brown is a Professor at East Carolina University teaching in the Instructional Technology Program.
- High School Graduates Describe Four Types of Online Identities
- Faculty Productivity in the 21st Century: Using Social Media and Network Analysis to Generate and Illustrate Impact
- 3-D Printing Activities in the Classroom: A Curricular Hierarchy of Print Trials, Design Experiments and Engineering Tests.
- Issues, Trends, and Fads in Educational Technology: How Technological Innovation and Current Research Affect our Field
- QR Codes in the Classroom: Applications of Augmented Reality
- Identifying Multimedia Production Competencies and Skills of Instructional Design and Technology Professionals: Results from recent job postings
- Educational Technology professionals in higher education: Multimedia production competencies identified from a Delphi study
- Multimedia production curricula: Identifying essential competencies and skills
- Danger Will Robinson! Are We Lost in Space or Are We Adequately Preparing our Future Teachers to Assess and Handle the (Real and Perceived) Threats of Technology Use in Classroom?
- The Current State of Screencast Technology and What is Known About its Instructional Effectiveness
Professor of Instructional Technology, East Carolina University.
Author of several books including, The Essentials of Instructional Design (1st and 2nd Ed, Pearson; 3rd Ed, Routledge), and Securing the Connected Classroom (ISTE).
Produces the podcast, Trends & Issues in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, and Learning Sciences (www.trendsandissues.com)