Anita Zijdemans Boudreau
Pacific University, College of Education
United States of America - Portland
Teacher & Professional Development, Technology Integration, Knowledge Media, Virtual Learning Space Design, Professional Learning Communities, Knowledge Management, Developmental Psychology, & Adult Education.
Areas of interest
- Virtual Space Design
- Personlized Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Formal vs. Informal Learning
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Openness in Education, Systems Thinking, and the Practitioner
- Media Tablets in Educational Practice: Guiding Participatory Action Research within a Community of Practice
- Media Tablets in Educational Practice: What can we learn?
- Personalizing Virtual Learning Spaces: A Participatory Approach
- From VLE to pVLE: Personalizing Teaching and Learning in a Social Media World
- Faculty Preparation for Teaching and Learning in Second Life
- Immersive Virtual Worlds in Educational Practice: Introducing Educators to Second Life
- Web Conferencing as a Means of Enhancing Online Learning in a Hybrid Course Delivery Model
- Do Educators Need a Second Life? Exploring possibilities for technology-based distance learning in higher education
- Environmental and Conceptual Landscapes Enhancing Informal Adult Learning in Second Life
Anita's areas of specialization are in Human Development & Education, Learning Technologies, and Applied Cognitive Science. She brings several years experience in teacher preparation and professional development in technology integration. She has taught courses in Educational Technology, Human Development & Applied Psychology, Learning Communities, School & Society, and Educational Research. Research interests include knowledge media and virtual learning space design, professional learning communities, and knowledge management.