Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
New Jersey City University
- Preparing Teacher Candidates for the edTPA through Reflective Clinical Digital Stories: A strategy for practicing justifying instructional practice.
- Development of educators to conduct action research in the use of technology to facilitate delivery of instruction and/or integrate technology into practice
- Developing Preservice Teachers' Understanding of Digital Documentation of Children's Development
- Technology and Early Childhood Field Experiences
- Preparing Teachers to Plan for Meaningful Integration of Technology
- The wisdom of crowds: Understanding Web 2.0 and its applicability to higher education.
- Research on Use Virtual Manipulatives
- Research on use of digital movies and images in early childhood teacher education
- Preparing teachers to use Digital Stories to Develop Young Children's Literacy Skills
- Developing Early Literacy Skills Through Digital Storytelling