University of Geneva
Switzerland - Geneva
A project for transitional education of doctoral applicants in educational technology: this talk will present a project among French speaking countries in the EMEA region. We shall discuss the first stage of an Educational Design Research (EDR) project to design a new distance teaching programme.
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019
- Towards a circular economy of learning environments
- More than à la carte international research methodology courses: towards researching professionals and professional researchers? The RESET-Francophone project.
- A project for transitional education of doctoral applicants in educational technology
- Requirements for learning scenario and learning process analytics
- A community portal for professional development
Barbara obtained her PhD from TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning) , Faculty of Psychology and Education, University of Geneva. This piece of research in Educational Technology falls into the techno-pedagogical engineering category. She is now involved in a new project which she will present at the conference. It is about designing a programme in research methodologies in the field of Educational Technologies for doctoral applicants. The aim of the project is to coach participants from French speaking countries with the writing of a solid PhD proposal.
Publications (recent and older) can be retrieved from my homepage.