- Using Mobile Learning to Enhance Integrated Multimedia Learning at DeVry Online
- Using Integrated Multimedia Learning in Cyber-Classrooms: Transforming “Dull Economics” into “Fun” Economics”
- Innovative Live Lecture Strategies for Integrated Interactive e-Learning at DeVry Online
- Innovative Approaches to Integrated Interactive e-Learning for Working Professionals: Pepperdine Online and DeVry Online
- Innovative Approaches to Quality Delivery: Best Practices at the Top-Ranked Global MBA Online Program in Japan
- How to transform dull economics into fun economics in cyber classrooms: Best Strategies at DeVry Online
At DeVry, I’ve been teaching online since Fall A/ Nov. 2002. Prior to joining DeVry, I’ve been already actively involved in online education. My online passion has been growing through engaging in many aspects of online education. I’ve created, taught and administered undergraduate and graduate online courses that use Blackboard, eCollege, Embanet, PageOut, Elluminate Live, iLinc, and WebEx technologies.