Canada - St. Catharines
Areas of interest
- Teaching in the Virtual Reality of 2020: Building TPACK Knowledge of Higher Education Faculty
- TPACK for Teaching Elementary Mathematics through Math-Making Virtual Makerspaces
- Preservice Teachers Using Makerspaces to Address the Challenges of Teaching Digital Learners: A Self-Directed Creative Exploration
- Characteristics of eLearning Mentors Influencing Change in Faculty Practice in Higher Education
- Using Informal Learning of Makerspaces to Enhance Technological Pedagogical and Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- You're Not Just Gonna Read to Us, Are You?
- Co-authorship Alongside Published Authors: Technology, Children's Literature, and Engagement
- Developing TPACK in Higher Education Faculty: An eLearning Mentor Strategy
- Transitioning into the Role of Technology Leaders: Building Faculty Capacity for Technology-enhanced Teaching
- Investigating the Development of TPACK Knowledge through Gamification
I am an Associate Professor at Brock University in beautiful St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada! My research passion is how to promote the development on TPACK knowledge in teachers in order to influence teachers' daily instructional practices!
I am the current co-chair of the TPACK Special Interest Group of SITE, with Petra Fisser, and we would like to invite you to join the TPACK SIG Discussion AND SIG Meeting that we hold each year at SITE.