Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
- Teachers and their pre-service teachers’ perception of their professional competency to integrate the interactive whiteboard in their classroom after participating in a learning community on its collaborative use in kindergarten
- In-service and Pre-service Teachers' Professional Competency Development: Lessons learned from two years of a reciprocal mentoring project
- Reciprocal mentoring: a win-win situation
- Factors influencing ICT integration according to the teacher’s level of pedagogical integration
- Factors influencing ICT integration according to grade level taught
- Impact of an online homework assistance project on the motivation and autonomy to complete homework and on the ability to use technology of elementary school students
- The Handheld: A Useful Tool to Collect Information in the Process of Authentic Assessment.
- Do Canadian prospective teachers have the abilities to teach with technologies?
- The efficacy of eportfolios : an experiment with pupils and student teachers from Canada
- A Dynamic Model : Process in Becoming an Exemplary Technology Integrator