Italy - Cagliari
- Innovative Didactic Laboratories and School Dropouts - Second Year Evaluation
- First Monitoring Results of the “Tutti a Iscol@” Project - A Technology Based Intervention to Keep Difficult-to-Motivate Pupils in the School Mainstream System
- Embrace Mathematical Exercises in Riddles and GamesEMERGE
- MOsKA, Mobile Organized Knowledge Access for Science: Astronomy and Renewable Energies Videos for Mobile Phone Delivery
- A Web-Gis for learning and Understanding about Exhibits
- Online Learning Support
Carole Salis, Senior Researcher, is an Educational Technologist. She has graduated in Educational Sciences at the University of Montreal,(Canada), where she later earned a Master in Educational Technology, too (1990). Activities since 1993: study and design of ICT systems/approaches to strengthen the teaching/learning processes, Master in International Cooperation Management from ASVI school (Rome), manages the Educational technology Programme at CRS4.