Notre Dame University
- Involving Learners in An Original Course Mapping Exercise: Aligning Learning Outcomes with Activity Assessments, Tech-based Focus Group Survey Answers, and Whole group Discussion Opinions
- Pre-requisites to Successful Original Course Mapping: Engagement, Voice, Technology, Satisfaction, & Growth
- Using E-Portfolios: A Key tool for Students’ to Qualitatively Witness their Journey of Growth
- Open Education Resources: Educators, Students, Perceptions and Change
- Sharing a Way to Combat Plagiarism in an EFL Class: Still Popular!
- How Simple Is It To Flip?
- To Flip: I Flip, You Flip, We Flip?
- Educators, Students, CALL, the Web, the Created but Dictated Culture, Beyond Immersion: The Promised Formula for Better Survival?
- How Important Is It For Students To Know What Social Media Is To Use It?
- Social Media and Students: A Tool for Learning?
- Assistive Technologies & Special Education
- Creativity, Design Thinking, & Innovation
- Distance/Flexible Education
- English Education
- Faculty Development
- Games & Simulations
- Information Literacy Education, Library & Media Science
- International Perspectives
- K-12 Online Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Research & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Special Education
- Teaching & Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge
- Technology Leadership
- Universal Design for Learning