- Tech Close: Embedding technology training in instruction to foster realistic authenticity in the learning environment.
- Building the New Textbook: Using eText and Community of Inquiry to foster deep learning in a high school history classroom
- Using Open Source Technologies to Increase Teacher Immediacy and Presence
- Motivating Students to Learn: Is There a Difference between Traditional Books and e-Books?
- Student Teaching and Second Life: Using Second Life to Connect Distributed Interns
- Sharepoint Collaboration: Streamlining the Dissertation process for Online Students
- Of Student Teachers and Avatars: Working Towards an Effective Model for Geographically Distributed Learning Communities of Pre-Service Educators Using Virtual Worlds
- Cognitive Channels and Their Impact on Learning: A study of interaction.
- Examining the Impact of Motivation on Learning Communities
- Web-based surveys: a comparison to paper-based surveys