Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
Texas Tech university
- Examination of the Psychometric Properties of the Spatial Ability Self Efficacy Scale (SASES)
- Online Course Design: Incorporating Data Analytics for Improved Course Delivery
- A Comparative Analysis of Augmented Reality and Two-Dimensional Using Molecular Modeling on Student Learning
- Applied Technological Innovations for Learning: User Perceptions of an Augmented Reality Tutorial on DNA Molecular Modeling
- E-Learning and the Problem Solver: Student Perceptions on Course Design and Instructional Activities
- The Effects of Selected Software Tools on Presentation Design of Varied Course Assignment Activities
- The Effects of Presentation Tool Software Selection on Presentation Design Artifacts
- Can Presentation Tool Software Selection Affect Assessment Design Artifacts?
- Computer-Based Chinese Character Learning: An Experimental Study
- How PowerPoint Ruins Your Lecture?