Educational Technology Research & Design Boston University School of Education
United States of America - Boston
- The paradoxical effectiveness of teacher/professor modeling technology use in the age of constructivism
- Measuring Technologies Value to Learning
- Preparing Teachers to Teach Digital Citizenship
- From dutiful to enlightened: Developing a next generation course in Digital Citizenship
- CE-101: Cyberethics education and Internet psychology
- The Teacher as Designer of Instructional Technology: Summarizing over 10 years of teacher education to use technology
- Pedagogical Value of Online Video Resources
- Assessing the Teacher as Software Developer/Teacher as Website Developer program exiting student teaching
- How faculty’s satisfaction with teaching online relates to synchronous/asynchronous communication
- Time Online: Faculty Methods and Satisfaction Teaching Online and in Classrooms
• Experienced editor of dissertations and research papers, consultant and designer of online and blended learning experiences, teacher and workshop leader for domestic and international groups studying educational and cultural issues.
• Experienced researcher, professor, and scholar skilled in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods designs supervising more than 20 dissertations in educational media and technology, winning and directing grants over two million dollars, publishing more than 35 articles and chapters with dozens of conference and invited presentations. Expert in evaluation of educational and instructional technology resources and instructional design.
• Experienced instructor and instructional designer of online courses in Blackboard and Moodle, classroom courses, and blended courses. Expert in the pedagogical use of technology for instruction, assessment, and innovation to support learning with experience domestically and internationally. Supervised dozens of internships, independent study, student teaching, graduate assistantships, and research assistantships.
• Educational media and technology professional with over 25 years of experience in higher education and 12 years of pk-12 experience designing curriculum and developing courses and resources for online, blended, and in-person environments emphasizing integration of technology, pedagogy, and content expertise. Directed masters, doctoral, and certificate programs guiding hundreds of students from all over the world.