I am interested in using technology in elementary mathematics classrooms and in graduate-level education courses.
- Technology-Infused Reading Lessons: How Teacher Candidates Use Peer Teaching to Learn New Technology Tools
- Technology Practices of Teacher Candidates during Field Experiences: What Are They Using and How Prepared Are They?
- Student Perceptions of Features that Contribute to Their Successes in Online Courses
- Pinterest + Research = Preservice Teachers’ Strategic Use of Instructional Strategies
- The Integration of Accessibility Features to Increase Access to Online Courses in Higher Education
- Preservice Teachers + Pinterest = Engaging Content Development
- Setting up a University iPad Lab for Preservice Teachers to Develop Technology Skills for the Classroom
- Preservice Teachers + Pinterest = TPACK in Action
- Technology Use During Field Experiences: Preservice Teachers' Perceptions
- Preservice Teachers' Use of Technology in Elementary Classrooms During Year-Long Junior Mentoring Field Experiences
- Emerging Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- E-Learning Trends and Innovations (social learning, mobile, augmented etc.)
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Faculty Development
- K-12 Online Learning
- Mathematics Education
- Mobile Learning
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- Teaching & Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge
- Universal Design for Learning
I teach in the teacher education program as Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, MN.