North Carolina Dept of Public Instruction
- Designing online PD for 100,000 teachers: Resolving the tension between maximizing reach and optimizing interaction.
- A look back as we look ahead: An analysis of a statewide online professional development initiative
- Walking to the future stages of the Higher Education: Blended learning strategies empirically proved
- A Case Study of ICT Integration during Field Experience in Malaysian Secondary School.
- Enhancing digital capability through self-directed learning for initial teacher education and beyond
- Pre-Service Teachers’ Experience with ICT Integration in Secondary Schools: A Case Study of One New Zealand Context.
- Converging Offerings of Teacher Education in Times of Austerity: Transforming Spaces, Places and Roles.
- Blending online and on-site spaces and communities: Developing effective practices
- Developing a collaborative constructivist framework for a mandatory preservice course in information and communication technology
- Taking teachers into the 21st century: A New Zealand initiative in online professional development in ICT