e-learning, innovative pedagogies, TPCAK in higher education, the use of e-Portfolio to enhence learning, Web2 technologies, social constructivism as a referent for teaching and learning.
- What impact does digital technology have on the supervision of higher degree research students?
- Examining cognitive attributes in student-teacher and student-student online interactions
- Peer-Led Discussion: Who is the Learner and Who is the Teacher in the Online Learning Environment?
- Examining E-Learning in Environmental Technology Management Websites
- Professional development communities as a model for staff development online
- Online professional development for e-learning: A critical overview of models and approaches
- University Lecturers as a Community of Learners: A Journey Between Pedagogy and Technology.
- Qualitative Methods in Evaluating the Quality of Online Learning
- Opportunities with E-Learning: Changing Teachers' Pedagogies