Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
University of Michigan
- The Key to the Digital Transformation of K-12: Providing Teachers with Deeply-Digital Curricula
- The Free, Collabrify Roadmap Platform: Supporting Educators in Realizing the Promise of Open Education Resources
- The WeCollabrify Suite of Free, Collabrified, ProductivityApps: Supporting Synchronous Collaboration InPrimary/Middle Grades
- Social Learning: Supporting Student Collaboration 24/7
- Synchronous Collaboration on iPads & Android Devices: Here Today!
- Learnings from Singapore: It Takes An Ecology to Change a School
- Barriers and Limitations of Mobile Device Integration: The Case of Nan Chiau Primary School (Singapore)
- Synchronous Collaboration on iPads & Androids: WeCollabrify In YOUR Classroom!
- Smartphones as Learning Devices in Primary School:A Case Study from Singapore
- Why Mobile Devices Can't Transform Learning (But Should!)