University of Eastern Finland, School of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Special education
Finland - Joensuu
Professor of special education from Finland, current research topis relates to Higher education teaching and learning, learning analytics flipped classroom and flipped learning, TPACK, strength-based assessment and support for students (in basic and in higher education).
- Learning analytics in teaching and learning processes in multiple contexts
- Learning Analytics Pedagogy - Possibilities and Challenges
- Insight of supporting the learning of a challenging content for special education preservice teachers with learning analytics
- Pupils’ experiences of utilizing learning analytics to support self-regulated learning in two phenomenon-based study modules
- Emotional behavior in quantitative research methods course for preservice teachers. Learning analytics approach.
- Examining TPACK in Practice Across Teacher Education
- International Networking: Finding Research Colleagues Outside Your University
- Ingredients for a positive view of Flipped Classroom in higher education
- Best of Finland: Mapping support strategies for pre-service teachers’ ICT integration: SQD in Finland.
- Best of Finland: Perspectives for the Pre-service Teachers’ Readiness to Take Advantage of ICT in Education