Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
- The Role that a Students' Socio-economic Status Plays in their Performance in Computer Programming Modules
- An Investigation into the Performance of First Year Programming Students in Relation to their Grade 12 Computer Subject Results
- Digital Literacy in the 21st Century: Fact or Fiction?
- Integrating teaching-and-learning techniques for novice computer programming students
- The Effects of a Social Constructivist Pedagogy on At-risk Students Completing a Computer Programming Course at a Post-secondary Institution
- The Role of Digital Literacy in the Academic Performance of First-Year Students in an Information Technology Course