Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
- Students’ views on the use of Facebook as an online learning management system in a module in higher education
- Virtual Worlds for Learning: Students’ Perspective
- Students’ Perceptions of Podcasting as a Learning Tool
- Using Social Networks for Teaching and Learning: An Exploratory study
- Educator Acceptance of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) integration in teaching and learning in a developing country.
- Using Learning Management Systems (LMS) to support learning.
- Linking Teachers' Self-Efficacy Beliefs about ICT in a Developing Country
- Learning to program and learning to teach programming: A closer look
Senior Lecturer in the discipline of Information systems and Technology. In addition, involved in teacher education in the discipline of computer science.