Georgia Southern University
United States of America - Savannah
SITE Interactive Online 2021
- How Three Educators Transitioned to Emergency Remote Teaching: Hermeneutic Phenomenological Analysis
- Preventing Digital Distraction in the College Classroom
- Professional Development Design to Promote the New Teaching Models with Technology
- A flipped Classroom and Instructional Technology Design in a College-Level Teacher Education Course
- Improving the Quality of Online Discussion: Role-Playing Online
- Upending the Learning Design: Will flipping the Classroom Work for Everyone?
Dr. Jackie HeeYoung Kim is an Associate Professor in the College of Education at Georgia Southern University. Dr. Jackie Kim has rich experiences in teaching pre-service teachers and working with Georgia teachers through the Teacher Quality Grant and other statewide grants. Dr. Kim’s areas of expertise are in educational technology (particularly technology integration into curriculum) and curriculum and instruction. Her research interest includes the transformation of K-12 classrooms with digital technology, professional development for technology integration into differentiated instruction, and flipped learning in K-8 and higher education.