Go to the SITE 2018 Conference »
University of Central Arkansas
United States of America - Conway
- Data Literacy and Teacher Candidate Decision Making
- Maker Pedagogy for Teacher Education: Developing Connections from Theory to Practice
- Students with Disabilities Making: The Beginning of An Ongoing Multiple Case Study
- 3D digital design and elementary students’ spatial visualization skills
- Data Driven Decision Making: Integrating Authentic Technologies in Teacher Preparation
- Use of Visualization and Animation in an eLearning Presentation
- 3D Digitization in the Classroom: Leveraging 3D Models, No 3D Printer Required
- 3D Digital Fabrication & Design: Discovering burgeoning technology and Finding a research path
- Internships and TPACK: The impact of student teaching on novice teachers' self-perceived TPACK.
- Using 3D Printing to Fabricate Learning Experiences for Preservice Teachers: How should we proceed?