University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- What Future Teachers Think of ‘Creativity’ and What This Means for Their Future Teaching Practice
- On-line learning: Why is it a source of stress for some post-secondary students?
- Mental Health First Aid: A necessary training for future teachers in virtual and real worlds.
- Exploring Preservice Teachers’ Perceptions of Bullying Through Critical Digital Literacies Lesson Design
- Teacher candidates learn to create classroom websites: Best practice for Bachelor of Education programs
- Co-Constructing Knowledge Through mOOC Design and Development
- Teacher Candidates learning to foster a sense of community for parents and students through teacher websites: A best practice session
- Building a sense of community for students and parents through classroom websites