Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
University of North Texas
- A Mixed-Methods Study Investigating the Relationship Between Media Multitasking and Grade Point Average
- Flexibility, Connection, and Structure as Predictors of Online and Face-to-face Learning Preference among Nursing and Education Students
- An Analysis of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning through Problem-based Learning and Alternate Reality Gaming
- Pareto in the Driver’s Seat: when Goal Intentions affect Multitasking Outcomes
- Fads and Facts in Technology-Based Learning Environments
- Why and How Mobile Learning Can Make a Difference in the K-16 Classroom?
- Does media-multitasking interfere with learning?
- Human multitasking abilities: Learning tasks vs. performance tasks
- So much to learn, so little time: The study of time-critical multitasking behaviors in a multimedia environment