Florida Atlantic University
United States of America - Boca Raton
- Media and Historical Literacy: Changing the Context of History
- Online Pre-Service Teachers’ Self-Regulated Learning: Do Authentic Teaching Cases and Mastery Approach Goals Play a Role?
- Online Learning and Students with Disabilities – Accommodations to Support Diverse Learners in Online Learning Environments using a Universal Design for Learning Framework
- Developing and Modeling Pedagogy with Interactive Video
- Creative Applications of LibGuides to Teach Undergraduate Students Information Literacy Skills
- Putting the “P” into TPACK: Using Digital Tools to Design 21st Century Lessons
Dr. Jillian Powers is an Assistant Professor at Florida Atlantic University (FAU) in the College of Education in the department of Teaching and Learning. Dr. Powers teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in instructional technology and design for educators and business trainers. Her research focuses on teachers’ adoption and integration of technology into classroom practices and ways in which technology shapes the teaching and learning process.