The Florida State University
- Online Learning, Usability, and Learner Experience: Methods and Directions
- Exploring Acceptance and Readiness for E-learning in Northeastern Thailand
- e-Books for Language Learning: Production and Best Practices.
- Acceptance of Online Degrees by Undergraduate Mexican Students
- The acceptability of online teacher certification programs in hiring situations.
- The acceptability of online degrees in teacher training and hiring
- Moodle in Action: A case study of adopting an open-source LMS
- Moodle in action: A case study
- Acceptability of Online Degrees as a Means Of Evaluating the Effectiveness of Distance Education