University of Canterbury
Senior Lecturer, e-Learning and Digital Technologies, in the University of Canterbury, College of Education.
Areas of interest
- Walking to the future stages of the Higher Education: Blended learning strategies empirically proved
- Enhancing digital capability through self-directed learning for initial teacher education and beyond
- Converging Offerings of Teacher Education in Times of Austerity: Transforming Spaces, Places and Roles.
- Blending online and on-site spaces and communities: Developing effective practices
- Creating Their Own Blend: Teachers Connect Online ICT Professional Development to Their Local Contexts
- Issues of Flexibility, Choice and Authenticity for Online In-service Teacher Education
- Field Experience with a Virtual School’s Teacher: How can it be done?
Teaching and research interests include: pre-service and in-service teacher education; online, distance and blended learning; ICT in education.