Brigham Young University
- NTLI Fellows: Technology in Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies Teacher Education! Part 1
- NTLI Fellows: Technology in Science, Mathematics, and Social Studies Teacher Education! Part 2
- An Analysis of the Influence on Students’ Mathematics Skills Participating in the Bootstrap Programming Course
- Lateral Transfer: Using Programming to Improve Student Mathematical Comprehension and Ability
- Teaching Programming to Junior High and High School Students to Improve Mathematical Ability and Self-Efficacy
- Convergent Cognition: Improving Mathematical Self-Efficacy and Understanding by Teaching Programming
- The Development of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge in “Technology, Pedagogy and Mathematics” Courses in the U.S.