Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Clarion University of Pennsylvania2015-Present
Indiana University of Pennsylvania2011-2014
- High Impact Practices in Digital Media Communication Undergraduate Capstone Experiences: Navigating Digital Story Telling and Client Expectations
- The Impact of Music Genre Preferences on Immediate Recall and Long-Term Memory in e-Learning Modules
- Slack in Education: A Case Study of Alternative Communication for Groupwork in Graduate Level Online Education
- It’s Blog! It may be old news to some, but it may be perceived as a welcome alternative to the discussion board in online digital media courses.
- From Face-to-Face to Cyberspace: How does student performance change in Communication courses?
- Best Practices in Teaching Lighting for Media Production in an Online Environment
- Are Online Media Production Courses Viable? A Survey of Student Interest and Attitude
- Enrollment and Student Performance in Online and On-Campus Undergraduate Communications Courses
- From face-to-face to cyberspace: The transition from the traditional undergraduate classroom to online graduate learning - A case study in a mass media degree program
- Best Practices in Teaching Media Production in an Online Environment