Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania Communication Department
United States of America - Slippery Rock
- The Digital Divide’s Impact on Hybrid Learning: How Communications Models Affect Message Construction and Content Processing by Different Generations
- Classroom Management: What they Didn’t teach you in college – How to eliminate unruly behavior and get back to instruction.
- Differentiate Your Thinking: Exciting Tips, Tools and Techniques to Make Your Content More Engaging!
- At the Crossroads: Reaching the 21st Century Communications Student and Increasing Critical, Creative and Cooperative Skills
- An Engaging Distraction: Cell Phones in the Classroom
- Bringing Back the I.C.E. A.G.E.: Interactive Cloud-based Engagement Activities Globalizing Education!
- E-Presentation Essentials- How to Engage, Excite, and Equip presenters with the skills for producing exceptional e-presentation experiences
- IPads in Elementary Education: Content Mastery and Curriculum Pacing.
- The TEACH Act - A Catch 22, 23 and 24!
- How have ILS’ been used to facilitate learning?