Seattle Pacific University
United States of America - Seattle
Doctoral Candidate, Digital Education Leadership, Seattle Pacific University
- Computational Thinking
- Equity & Social Justice
- Faculty Development
- Information Literacy Education, Library & Media Science
- Research & Evaluation
- Special Education & Assistive Technologies
- Teaching & Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge
- Technology Leadership
- Universal Design for Learning
I’m currently a doctoral candidate in Seattle Pacific University’s Digital Education Leadership EdD program. My research interests include technology infusion in pre-service teacher education and in-service K-12 teacher and higher ed faculty professional development.
Outside of the worlds of education and technology, my passions are reading, cooking (farm to table), herb and vegetable gardening and enjoying the beauty of the Pacific Northwest with my friends and family.