Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
- A framework to support the introduction of teaching by competence
- A Web-Based Peer Interaction Framework for Improved Assessment and Supervision of Students
- Helping educators to teach competences with the support of technology in the Italian context
- Q-Book: multimedia annotation tool for e-books
- Producing and distributing videolectures: a hands-on approach
- Breaking the vendor lock-in trap with WiildOS, an operating system to support interactive whiteboards.
- Lode4Android: bringing rich video-lectures into an app
- An automatic, Wikipedia-based multi-lingual university syllabi matcher.
- Lode4iPhone: an app for enhancing mobile learner's experience on the iPhone
- Video-lectures in a traditional Mathematics course on iTunes U: usage analysis.