Graz University of Technology
Areas of interest
- Social Media in Learning and Teaching
- Information Systems
Graz University of TechnologyNovember 2000-Present
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021 Online
- The relation of prior IT usage, IT skills and field of study: A multiple correspondence analysis of first-year students at a University of Technology.
- Change of IT equipment and communication applications used by first-semester students from 2011 to 2020 and possible effects of the COVID-19 pandemic: Analysis of a long-term survey.
- Making of an Open Makerspace in a Secondary Vocational School in Austria: Development, Activities, User Behaviour and Gender Balance
- Effects of Remote Learning on Practitioner Integration
- Speech-based Learning with Amazon Alexa
- School Start Screening Tool
- Practitioner Integration in Computational Thinking Education.
- Implementation of Interactive Learning Objects for German Language Acquisition in Primary School based on Learning Analytics Measurements
- The Use of Alexa for Mass Education
- Professor YouTube and Their Interactive Colleagues How Enhanced Videos and Online Courses Change the Way of Learning