Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
University of Tennessee
- Students’ Perceptions of Pre-class Instructional Video in the Flipped Classroom Model: A Survey Study
- The Flipped Classroom Instructional Model With a Technology-Enabled Active Learning (TEAL) Classroom: How Does It Work?
- Preferences of M.S. in Instructional Technology Students for Selected Instructional Program Characteristics
- Constructing Wikis in Technology-Enabled, Active Learning Classrooms: A Qualitative Study
- Online Program Design: One Size May Not Fit The Needs of All
- Technology Enabled, Active Learning (TEAL) classrooms: How well do they work?
- Online Program Design and Student Attrition: Feedback from Students
- Web 2.0 Tools for Learning in Higher Education: The Presence of Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, Microblogs, Facebook and Ning