Southeast Missouri State University
United States of America - Carbondale
- Trends in Students with Learning Disabilities Attending American Colleges and Universities: Implications for E-Learning
- Using Class Dojo with an Interactive Whiteboard and iPad Projection to Promote Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports at the Classroom Level
- An Investigation of the Effectiveness of Teaching and Impact on Learning by Utilizing iPads
- Using Technology to Support Note-Taking, Studying and Reading
- Universal Design for Learning and Technology Integration in Higher Education: Can We Meet the Needs of Students with Disabilities in University Classrooms?
- Preparing the Next Generation of Teachers to Integrate Special Education Technology in Inclusive Classrooms