Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
Arkansas State University
United States of America - JONESBORO
- The Future Role and Function of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Including Avatars in Teacher Preparation Programs
- From the horse’s mouth of how to reach Generation Alpha with freaky futuristic technology: The perspectives of middle school students
- What do screen time and technology integration really mean in the classroom today?
- A new Futuristic Terrain: Will teaching practice experience for pre-service teachers include practice teaching student avatars in the Virtual Reality (VR) world?
- The Intersection of e-Folios Assessment and UDL Principles: Improving Student Engagement
- A Whole New World Since COVID-19: Integrating Mursion Virtual Reality Simulation in Teacher Preparation and Practice
- COVID-19 made me do it: Utilizing GoReact to record and evaluate the mini-lessons of pre-service teachers
- Tools for Teaching Technology During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Results of a Graduate Level Needs Assessment
- Interacting with pre-service teachers during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons learned from the needs assessment
- How pre-service teachers went from traditional internship to a virtual “Zoom-ternship” during COVID-19: Lessons learned surrounding problems of practice.