Montana State University - Bozeman
United States of America - Bozeman
Teaching and Research Interests: STEM teaching and learning in K-12 contexts; technology integration in teacher preparation and K-12 contexts; educational gaming design and integration; new technologies for teaching and learning.
- Competitive Games as Formative Assessments: Improvement or Hindrance?
- Using Digital Games to Grow Spatial Skills in Middle Grade Learners
- Crafting Spatial Skills: The Use of a Minecraft-Based Intervention to Aid in the Development of Elementary Learners’ Spatial Ability
- The Intersection of Formative Assessment Technologies and Informal Science Learning: Early Field Experiences in Teacher Education
- Minecraft Gaming for Side-by-Side STEM Middle School Aerospace Engineering Learning
- Online Professional Development to Support Side-By-Side Learning and Lesson Study
- Using Minecraft to Support STEM Learning
- Side-By-Side Learning and the Advancement of STEAM Learning
- The Influence of Class Sets of Mobile Devices on Student Learning
- Investigating the Impact of a Site-based Educational Technology Course in Teacher Education
Experienced in educational technology theory and practice in K-12 contexts and teacher education, with a focus on STEM teaching and learning, technology integration, online course design and delivery, program evaluation, and assessment.