- When the Ground Settles: Positive Changes to Teacher Education Practices Following the 2010/2011 Earthquakes in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Weaving Digital Citizenship within Pre-Service Teacher Education: Preparing Graduate Students for High-Quality Educational Practices within Modern Learning Environments and the Virtual World
- Enhancing digital capability through self-directed learning for initial teacher education and beyond
- Design to support distance teacher education communities: A case study of a student-student e-mentoring initiative
- Converging Offerings of Teacher Education in Times of Austerity: Transforming Spaces, Places and Roles.
- Blending online and on-site spaces and communities: Developing effective practices