Go to the E-Learn 2017 Conference »
Nicoletta DI BLAS
Politecnico di Milano
- Knowledge Flows in a Learning Process: the DDK Model
- Distributed and Dynamic TPACK as an Educational Approach
- Distributed and Dynamic TPACK: Evidences from a (Large) Case Study
- MOOCs, Communities and Distributed TPACK
- Distributed TPACK: Going Beyond Knowledge in the Head
- “Learning for All”: is everyone learning?
- Assessing and Sharing (technology-based)Educational Experiences
- Digital Storytelling at School. Does the TPCK Model Explain What’s Going On?
- Media & Communication Literacy in Higher Education: Learning a Foreign Language
- 3D Worlds to Learn and Play: 6 Years of Projects with an Engaging, Pedagogically Effective, and Versatile Educational Format