The University of Toledo
United States of America - Toledo
Dr. Noela A. Haughton is an associate professor of Education with the Judith Herb College of Education at the University of Toledo. Her research interests include assessment, accreditation, and accountability in higher education and technology's role in supporting competency-based outcomes.
Areas of interest
- Digital Badging
- Effective Online Teaching and Learning Environments Captured through Course Syllabi: An Exploratory Quantitative Content Analysis
- Consequences of Implementing Mobile Devices for Clinical Observations: The Supervisor’s Perspective
- Who’s on first? Accreditation or Technology-Supported Assessment Systems
- Scaffolded Electronic Learning and Educational Community of Teachers: Project SELECT
- Supporting the Novice Online Educator: Instructional Strategies for Effective Practice
- Involving part-time instructors in the systematic improvement of web-based learning: A structured approach using a course improvement framework.
2004 Ph.D. in Instructional Systems (Learning, Design, & Technology), The Pennsylvania State University
1997 M.S. in Instructional Systems (Learning, Design, & Technology), The Pennsylvania State University
1992 B.S. (Hons.) in Management Studies, The University of the West Indies